Monday 31 December 2012

flying kiss to 2012, handshake with 2013.

few hours left.
and 2013, hello. :)


2012 ended with tears.
i don't know why i cried.
maybe i laugh a lot months ago.

sometimes you have to cry to keep smiling.


2012.
i learnt a lot throughout this year.
siapa kawan, siapa tikam kawan, siapa ada masa kau nanges, siapa buat kau nanges, siapa dgr segala cerita kau, siapa buat taktau dgn cerita kau.
1 sem dah habes. a tough sem for me. full with assignments is normal, being alone is new thing for me. but now i'm able to stand on my own feet, thanks for the full-time-being-alone thing.
it's not that i don't want to make friends, but i'm afraid to trust people now that there's so many backstabber around me. to those few people that i trusted, i can story morry with them alomost about everything. and a great thanks for listening to me. :)


2013
hopefully will bring us happiness, barakah and a scroll, insyaAllah. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment